Monday, March 24, 2008

Blah. 10dp3dt

I have no idea what's going on with me. None. No clue.

- haven't slept through the night in about a week
- tired all the time (but that might be a side effect of the first point)
- waves of heat while I try to sleep (but that might be a combination of things... like the cats... or the duvet... or the blast furnace that is my husband... or the meds... or...)
- low grade queasiness almost constantly (but again, that might be the lack of sleep)
- some days when I just can't get enough to drink... and others when I find it challenging to choke down 2L over the course of the day
- definite hankerings... but for things that are bad for me that I've been trying to cut down or out of the intake (like Coca-Cola and chocolate)... and definite "Umm... no thanks" items, but I wouldn't go so far as to call any of those "aversions"
- gassy. Let's just leave it at that. But that could just as easily be a product of the Progesterone injections
- the Mood Swing Express has definitely put our house on it's "frequent service" list. But again, that could be a feature of the lack of sleep
- klutzy beyond belief, and wobbly (I wouldn't go so far as to say "dizzy spells", but definitely moments when the world seems to take a tilt)... but again, that whole sleep thing.
- my nose is going nuts. I'm sneezing all over the place (but don't have a cold or other allergy symptoms)... and I keep smelling things DH can't (although I'm not entirely convinced I'm not having scent hallucinations, either)

DH is convinced that all these things add up to me being pregnant. But I'm just not feeling all that "positive". For one, and I'll admit it's silly, but my boobs just don't hurt. My boobs always hurt in the 2ww... and last time we got a positive my nipples were extremely sensitive and painful... not so much right now (and, in the spirit of doing all things insane, I keep checking *laugh*).

Gah! Why can't it be Friday already????

No comments: