Thursday, March 27, 2008

One more day... just one more day...

Yup... tomorrow's Beta Day. Should be entertaining when I go in tomorrow morning. They have a hard time finding my veins on the best of days, and if anything, this damn Fragmin has made them even harder to find.

Anybody know what they try if they can't find one in either arm or hand? Because usualy they have to resort to a hand for me, and I'm not entirely sure that's going to work tomorrow... so I need to dress appropriately ;)

I have to say... most of me is pretty sure it's going to be bad news tomorrow. I say most of me, because there's a tiny little voice in my head that's listening to DH who is equally sure it'll be good news... and another tiny little voice in my head is pointing out that although I can choose to write off most of what I'm going through to the meds, the increased sesitivity to scents and the associated increase from queasy to nauseous doesn't really fit.

So, in a nutshell... who knows? Le Sigh.

On the plus side... after 13 Fragmin injections, I've managed to get away with only 5 bruises on my tummy, and one unexplained bruise elsewhere (I probably hit something and didn't notice at the time). I think that's a pretty good record!

Focus on the positive, right?

2 comments:

LadyofAvalon56 said...

Good luck! I will be thinking about your tomorrow and praying for good news!

Emily said...

Mums, I really hope it's good news. The waiting must be agony!
xo
Em