Monday, April 21, 2008

Call me Snoopy

Oh yeah... when we were in one of our many 'waiting' phases on Saturday, we happened to be left alone with my file... so I snooped for specs on our embies.

We transferred 1 8-cell and 1 9-cell... both grade 1 (top of the line).

We have 2 8-cell grade 1's frozen, along with 4 5-6 cell grade 1's. I'm a little concerned about the 5-6 cell ones... isn't that kinda small for having had 3 days to grow before freezing? Does that mean we really only have 1 more realistic kick at the can here?

Dang. Maybe I should have kept my nose out and just asked the doc... be something about having to tell him every frickin' time that I miscarried in October, too (sometimes I have to tell him more than once in a session... hell, I had to tell him at our transfer, in spite of it being written at the top of the page he was looking at!!) just makes me think he might be a little too distracted to give me a straight answer. Le Sigh.

No comments: