Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What the....?

Dear Mother Nature,

I realize you have a lot to do every day, but could you please stop toying with me for your own twisted enjoyment?

Thanks
-->Mums_the_Word

So... yesterday afternoon (around 3:00 p.m.) I started spotting. Pink. Good sign, I figure. Several hours later.... still spotting. Awesome, maybe things are going to start moving and I can get some closure. Several hours later... no big dramatic moment, but still spotting. Noon today... no more spotting. None. Not even a little. Not even a faint hint of colour. Nothing.

STOP PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

And now I can move on to feeling bad because a co-worker just asked me flat-out if I was off at the end of last week because I'm pregnant and I answered (just as flat-out) that no, I was off because of a miscarriage... the second in 6 months. Poor girl didn't know what to do with herself. And of course, that led to feelings of remorse for being so blunt.

But on the other hand... who the hell asks that question bluntly any more? Bah.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Arrgh! How frustrating! I'm so sorry you have to go through this Mums. ((more hugs))