Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The non-update

I'd love to be able to post an update saying my hCG dropped or that I have to go for a second dose... but sadly, the freakin' clinic never called me yesterday with the stupid freakin' results, so I have no update to share.

Still spotting really really lightly. So, 36 hours of light bleeding and other than that it's just been spotting for a week and a half before & after those 36 hours.

I'm getting really tired of being in limbo... the wallpaper sucks.

2 comments:

LadyofAvalon56 said...

*Hugs* hon. I can only imagine. Will you call the clinic to see what the beta results were?

Mums_the_word said...

Well, I finally got an update yesterday (Wednesday) late afternoon after calling and leaving a less than pleased message. Since the head nurse called me with the results, and she doesn't usually do that, I'm guessing they got the displeasure. (either that or they picked up on "methotrexate" and "nobody called" and said "uh-oh!")

Anyway... the number on Tuesday morning was 2049 (down from "nearly 3000" on Thursday), so it's on it's way down. If it keeps dropping at the same rate of nearly 1000 per 5 days, then I might be done with this by the time our trip comes around on the 17th (Alaska, here we come!)